DIRT4  Topic is solved solved with post #22870

Here you can talk about creating profiles, discuss your profile settings and share problems with games and plugins.
Please note that you first have to read the the fitting game section in the manual!

DIRT4

Postby MarcoBanti » Sat 1. Jul 2017, 17:08

Ciao a tutti! ho qualche problema con dirt4, quando lo lancio da extractor la voce "game detected" non esce, il movimento funziona ma dopo qualche minuto si interrompe. l'unico modo per farlo funzionare è cambiare nel collegamento del gioco il percorso dell'exe e mettere quello di extractor. Ma così facendo mi da problemi col codemster proxy server... io credo che potrebbe essere il plugin che magari va aggiornato... ho già la versione 6/8/2015.

Hello everyone! I have some problem with dirt4, when I launch it from extractor, the "game detected" voice does not exit, the movement works but after a few minutes it stops. The only way to get it to work is to change the game's path with the extractor exe path. But I'm having problems with the codemster proxy server ... I think it might be the plugin that maybe should be updated ... I already have version 6/8/2015.
MarcoBanti

Re: DIRT4

Postby Mertensbart20 » Wed 19. Jul 2017, 16:02

I have no problems with Dirt4 using the latest X-sim version with Live4Speed plugin. Can you tell me the steps you already have undertaken?
Mertensbart20
X-Sim Supporter

Postby marcogiulini » Sat 22. Jul 2017, 10:15

Ciao stesso problema, risolto utilizzando il gioco in finestra e non schemo pieno.
marcogiulini

Postby MarcoBanti » Fri 28. Jul 2017, 10:14

Grazie dei consigli, nonstante lo metto in finestra continua a non riconoscere il gioco... che impostazione del file hardware setting avete messo?

Thanks for the advice, as long as I put it in the window it does not recognize the game ... what setting of the hardware setting file you put?
MarcoBanti

Postby MarcoBanti » Fri 28. Jul 2017, 10:26

io ho anche dirt rally che funziona perfettamente, con dirt4 ho seguito lo stesso procedimento ma non viene riconosciuto da xsim...

I also have dirt rally that works perfectly, with dirt4 I followed the same procedure but it is not recognized by xsim ...
MarcoBanti

Re: DIRT4  Topic is solved

Postby MarcoBanti » Sat 25. Aug 2018, 13:48

Problema risolto ho postato la soluzione!
MarcoBanti

Return to Game profile & plugin discussions