k8055 +velleman relais c with hydraulics actuators

Topics and questions about AMC, h-bridges, JRK's etc.

k8055 +velleman relais c with hydraulics actuators

Postby kappacina » Mon 4. Jan 2016, 10:15

Hi And sorry for my english.my old simulator setup was like rock'n'ride with k8055 And hydraulics actuator (one actuator on the right and one in front of simulator) And everything work fine. Now i changed the actuators position And i put the two actuators behind the seat.also the poti now are Under simulator One to control right actuator and One to control left actuator.my problem is that i don't know how setup xsim for this configuration :-(.where i connect the up And down (actuator right) And up And down (actuator left) in the controller board And setup in xsim?how setup work now the game effect?i'am crazy to found a solution.please help me.:-) many many thanks!!Denis
Attachments
kappacina

Re: k8055 +velleman relais c with hydraulics actuators

Postby kappacina » Sat 9. Jan 2016, 14:21

Any help? :roll:
kappacina

Postby sirnoname » Sat 9. Jan 2016, 14:55

If a answer is correct or did help you for a solution, please use the solve button.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Postby kappacina » Sat 9. Jan 2016, 15:28

Mamy thanks for the links Sirnoname.my only question is where i Connect the valve in the control board k8055.i have 4 electrical cable (up and down for right actuator and up e down for left actuator) but i don't understand where i should put this cable in the k8055.:-(
kappacina

Postby sirnoname » Sat 9. Jan 2016, 16:25

This is your turn, you do the wiring! In the software you must configure each port of the K8055. This means there is no pre given setup. You can use any output port as you can test with the velleman demo software. So first use the velleman software for testing, then use X-Sim Synaptrix teach in dialog.
If a answer is correct or did help you for a solution, please use the solve button.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Postby kappacina » Sat 9. Jan 2016, 16:41

Mamy many thanks!!i try!!for example there is a download setup made with my configuration? :roll:
kappacina

Postby kappacina » Mon 15. Feb 2016, 11:01

Hello to all you guys and sorry for my english. I kindly ask you if anyone can help me in this configuration. I managed to install everything and the sim works well almost ... almost, because there's something I just do not understand. My previous configuration had a piston which managed the axis x and one y (type rock'n'ride) and worked fine. Now I am redoing platform I thought to put the Pistons back type simforce gt. I configured everything and pistons work well but I can not understand why it is using the value 25 (lateral force) and 26 (vertical force) the simulator after giving me the effect was not much in the center alone as he did with the old configuration, ..se want to get it back in the center I have to steer the other side or if it is down or right or sx.In practice does not follow me telemetry but seems to react only to the inputs of steering wheel.Non understand if I have to add some value to the configuration to make it back to the central in automatic mode follow the track.ecxatly for pitch.. from the surge at the start and then he stands there and if you brake me back in the center but not in later :-(. I miss you a value in configuration .Any idea? thanks a lot and good day to all the forum!
kappacina

Return to Controllers and Drivers