Planner for game Race07 (join calendar inside)

Race planner for the above listed game

This topic has a race planner attached. The planner can be used to find a time to meet.
Importand notice: the planner will automatically calculate the world time! i.e. if you enter 12oclock other members in other timezones will not see 12oclock but the fitting time to their time zone.

How does it work?

You can add yourself to the player list with the participate button. After you have participated you have to choose or add which date and time do fit for you!
The meetings will be fixed to the ones with the most players and one moderator. If you like to be a moderator simple leave a message in the thread.

All this dates are open private suggestions, this means if it does not meet your times you have to add your suggestions to this callendar for the year 2013.
Simple use the "Propose new dates button" and otheres will join or not join your available dates. Primary use weekend and two options like midday and evening.

20 Apr 14:30 26 Apr 14:30 01 Jun 15:00
BobBuilt KommentarRace on Yes Yes Yes
mario318i Kommentarwhen my motors are holding .... - Maybe -
motiondave - Yes No
rulio - - Maybe
sirnoname Maybe - Yes
Sum:

This is an open meeting planner, anyone who is interested may add themselves as member. You need to login or register first if you want to use this feature.

Planner for game Race07 (join calendar inside)

Postby sirnoname » Sat 20. Apr 2013, 12:04

This is a smoogle like race calendar. You will reach it with the "Calendar" link on the main page in the league box.
You can add yourself to the player list with the participate button.
After you have participated you have to choose which date and time do fit for you!

You can now add more event dates and times, this means if you are otside any time zone, simple add your time in UTC and if there are otheres we can find someone who is willing to moderate this event in this time zone. Don't be shy ;)
There will be a checklist what you need to join us on the simbin server.
- For sure you will need a simulator and Race07 :!:
- You must have a running profile for Race07
- You must have a headset for skype voice chat
- a cam behind your simulator to verify you are not cheating with a not moving simulator would be fine but not a must
- the X-Sim chat in extractor/webpage or the shoutbox running to find each other
Please insure it is working and you have skype installed. Enter your skype datas here: ucp.php?i=profile&mode=profile_info. Do not forget to enable the web access like described so that we can see your skype online activity for an invite into the racing group. The skype button will be added to the chat system in january.

(picture from here)
If a answer is correct or did help you for a solution, please use the solve button.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Re: Planner for game Race07 (join calendar inside)

Postby motiondave » Sat 20. Apr 2013, 12:15

thats fine, but Bob and I pay for a mumble server for you lot to use.
Whats wrong with using that? Its free to everyone else

Otherwise, usually Friday and Saturday nights from 11pm Sydney EST for me.
motiondave

Postby sirnoname » Sat 20. Apr 2013, 12:20

yes, we will use mumble. However I searched for a mumble phpbb forum plugin and the support for webpage integration is zero as far I have found.
If you know some places where mumble is integrated we could have a look at it.

btw. do you use the ingame overlay of mumble?
If a answer is correct or did help you for a solution, please use the solve button.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Postby motiondave » Sat 20. Apr 2013, 12:22

sirnoname wrote:yes, we will use mumble. However I searched for a mumble phpbb forum plugin and the support for webpage integration is zero as far I have found.
If you know some places where mumble is integrated we could have a look at it.

btw. do you use the ingame overlay of mumble?

I dont know where mumble is intergrated, Bob could answer that.
Mumble overlay works on most games, but not on dirt 3 I think.
I will have a look later.
motiondave

Postby sirnoname » Sat 20. Apr 2013, 13:09

Channel viewer is the first step. Additional I like to see more "Hotlink" code that you can press near your user information and you can add a buddy.
Teamviewer and skype do this by hotlinking a browser "skype://xy" to a external program like you can use "file://c:".
Also a hotlink to open the channel in mumble if mumble is running etc. Quick entries, "barrier free" is the synonym.
There are many phpbb plugins available but not for mumble.
sirnoname
Site Admin

Return to… Race planner calendar for 2013